Hello Susan, now that I've noticed you can leave comments I do read them. Yes, I have jill's email address. jill.mancuso@hotmail.com She recently moved to Shelton, WA. About an hour away from Seattle. The kids are doing well, and she is hanging in there. I am sure she'd be happy to hear from you. Have a lovely christmas! Molly
3 comments:
Somebody in the house is handy! That turned out great....I love, love wooden floors.
adores
:^)
Also...Molly can you either get me Jill's email address or send her mine? Thanks.
Happy, Merry, Blessed Christmas.
:^)
Hello Susan,
now that I've noticed you can leave comments I do read them. Yes, I have jill's email address.
jill.mancuso@hotmail.com
She recently moved to Shelton, WA. About an hour away from Seattle.
The kids are doing well, and she is hanging in there. I am sure she'd be happy to hear from you. Have a lovely christmas!
Molly
Post a Comment