The Adventures of The Chicago Branch of the Cullinan Family...
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Hardwood flooring project... Pat the Builder!
I forgot to take a before picture with the old carpet in place... but her is the start of the project And here is the end product a few days later... can you say artist!
I L-O-V-E hardwood floors...in my current house (built in 1899) the previous owners carpeted over just about everything....so first up on the agenda when I bought it was RIP out all the dirt collecting carpet on the first floor and have the original floors refinished.
Next up will be to rip the carpet out of my bedroom in the attic and have the original yellow pine wide slatted floors refinished.
1 comment:
I L-O-V-E hardwood floors...in my current house (built in 1899) the previous owners carpeted over just about everything....so first up on the agenda when I bought it was RIP out all the dirt collecting carpet on the first floor and have the original floors refinished.
Next up will be to rip the carpet out of my bedroom in the attic and have the original yellow pine wide slatted floors refinished.
wood never is diminished
Post a Comment