
Let me introduce myself. My name is Patrick "Paddy" Cullinan' and I live in Chicago (northern suburbs of Chicago at least). I am originally from Dublin (Ireland... not Ohio), but have been in the US for almost 10 years. I am married (to Molly) and have 2 wonderful kids who keep me busy (and awake!)... Their names are Erin (3) and Emmett (18 months).
I went to UCD (University College Dublin) for my Bachelors and U of C (University of Chicago) for my PhD. I am currently a manager with TAP pharmaceutical in Lake Forest Illinois. I am also the president of the MidWest Chapter of Irish Life-Sciences networking society called BioLink USA-Ireland.
I wanted to set up this page for Cullinans in this area to get to know each other and have a place to talk a little. There are not that many of us but that is the beauty of it... we are a "select" club.
For example, a few years ago just by pure chance i ran into another Patrick Cullinan at a car dealership... we had both given over our liscences so we could go on a test drive and this confused the hell out of the salesman!!
I also wanted any other Irish people, especially those involved in the life-sciences field to also drop me a message too if they are interested in BioLink. My email account for these contacts is pseudoboy @ yahoo.com (note extra spaces added to address to stop auto-spammers)
I will also use this BLOG as a platform to publish pictures of my family and use it to communicate with my family in Ireland and elsewhere.
Thanks and keep checking back for new posts.
Paddy
Me, Emmett, Erin, Goofy, and cousin Abby at Disney World this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment